The COMESA Federation of National Associations of Women in Business (COMFWB) is a COMESA institution supports the creation and strengthening of women owned businesses in the COMESA region and beyond by means of programs that promote, encourage and serve the needs of women and their businesses, working in smart collaboration with relevant partners.
COMFWB is implementing the Business Incubator for African Women Entrepreneurs (BIAWE). BIAWE project is a pilot project aimed at addressing some of the major challenges faced by women involved in small and medium scale enterprises. The Business Incubators for African Women Entrepreneurs fosters the growth of new and emerging small business, nurturing young firms, helping them to survive and grow during the start-up period when they are most vulnerable the business incubators will be designed are providing the following services:
- Business support services to women involved in agro-processing, ICT and handcrafts (including textiles) where the project provided the required equipment for these sectors activities
- Addressing major challenges facing these women entrepreneurs such as inadequate value added and processing skills, business management skills, support to access to financial services, conformity to quality norms and standards
- Mentoring and Coaching of the incubates through an effective linkage and partnership with the National COMFWB Chapters
COMFWB is calling for individuals to design a logo for the BIAWE project. The winning logo will be used as the official visual identity of the BIAWE project.
- You can submit a maximum of three logos
- Your entry must be in JPEG format with the final logo made available in a vector format such as SVG, EPS, PDF or AI.
- The logo colors must be suitable and in line with COMFWB branding colors (Visit the COMFWB website to access additional information on BIAWE and branding information of COMFWB)
- The image must have a minimum resolution of 2000px x 2000px at 300 dpi
- The logo design must be original and should not include any third-party materials
- A brief explanation of the rationale behind your design. The rationale can either be in written form or illustrated – or both.
The winner will receive US$500 (Five hundred United States Dollars)
Submission of the logo and due date
The submission date is of the logo 16th of April 2021.
- COMFWB will only contact the selected designer
- COMFWB reserves the right not to select a winner if submissions received are deemed unsuitable
- The final decision will be made by a panel appointed by COMFWB and finally approved by the Bureau of COMFWB