Consultancy Services to Conduct Study on Assessment of Business Services in COMESA
- The COMESA Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CONDUCT STUDY ON ASSESSMENT OF BUSINESS SERVICES IN COMESA
Detailed description of the assignment including the Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are provided in the Request for Expression of Interest document which can be downloaded free of charge from the Comesa website on the link below this notice.
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment
- The maximum budget for this contract is Euro 20,000 for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject “ CS/PROC/EDF/8.3/10/2021/02TPL – CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CONDUCT STUDY ON ASSESSMENT OF BUSINESS SERVICES IN COMESA”, should be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submission of your application, to the address indicated in Paragraph 5 above, is:2 FEBRUARY 2021 AT 16:00 hours
Click on the links below for more details.
- SPN-STUDY-ON-ASSESSMENT-OF-BUSINESS-SERVICES.docx (52 downloads)
- REOI-document-STUDY-ON-ASSESSMENT-OF-BUSINESS-SERVICES.docx (66 downloads)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.