The COMFWB Secretariat is inviting individuals, organizations or firm Consultants (individual or consortium) to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services: SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY TO UNDERTAKE A MID TERM REVIEWOF COMFWB’S MEDIUM TERM STRATEGIC PLAN 2021-2025
The Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this Request for Expression of Interest.
- Individual, organizational or firm Consultants (individual or consortium) are eligible for this assignment.
- The maximum budget for this contract is US$5,000.00 for expert service/ consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject : SHORTTERM CONSULTANCY TO UNDERTAKE A MID TERM REVIEW OF COMFWB’S MEDIUM TERMSTRATEGIC PLAN 2021-2025 and should be emailed to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
- The deadline for submission of your application, to the address indicated above, is: 20th February,2024 at 16:00hours Malawi time
- Physical submission of applications is not allowed.
- Your CV will be evaluated against the following criteria (please see point 7 in the downloadable document below)
- Your proposal should be submitted as per the following instructions:
i) PRICES: The financial proposal shall be inclusive of all expenses deemed necessary by the Individual Consultant for the performance of the contract.
ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF THE CONTRACT: Expressions of Interest determined to be formally compliant to the requirements will be further evaluated technically. An Expression of Interest is considered compliant to the requirements if:
· The financial proposal does not exceed the maximum available budget for the contract.
The award will be made to the applicant who obtains the highest technical score. Expressions of Interest not obtaining a minimum score of 70% will be rejected.
iii) VALIDITYOF THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: Your Expression of Interest should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
- The assignment is expected to commence within two (2) weeks from the signature of the contract.
- Additional requests for information and clarifications can be made until 7 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 6 above, from:
The Procuring entity: COMFWB Secretariat
Contact person: Head of Procurement
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
For ANNEXES, please see the downloadable file below