The COMESA Federation of Women in Business (COMFWB) Eswatini Chapter, being the Chairperson of the COMFWB Southern Block will be convening its first ever Summit on the 28th - 30th April 2022, in the Kingdom of Eswatini.
The Summit will be attended by representatives/Chairpersons of COMFWB Chapters from Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Eswatini, and the event will focus on the following matters;
- Promotion of Business-to-Business linkages
- Development of regional commodity value chains among the countries
- Sharing of success stories on regional and national economic integration initiatives
- Approval of southern sub regional work plan and budget
- The visitation of project sites to witness the projects that the different associations are engaged in
The event which will be officially opened by the His Excellency the Honorable Prime Minister of Eswatini, Cleopas Dlamini and also The Minister of Commerce, Industry & Trade, Mancoba Khumalo and other important delegates from various government as well as private sectors will be gracing the event. The official opening will be held on the 29th April 2022, at eSibayeni Lodge, Matsapha in the Manzini Region.